The VariGLAZE color accent system
VariGLAZE has all the features of SaniMAX and SaniMAX-C combined with the additional benefits of SaniCHIPS! Imagine old tile, epoxy, or concrete installed years ago given a radiant new look without the cost of demolishing and installing a new floor. VariGLAZE is perfect for these surfaces:
- TILE & BASEBOARDS: VariGLAZE gives old, worn tile a brand new look, easily customized depending on your choice of base color and SaniCHIPS. Plus, SaniCHIPS create additional slip resistance in restrooms, locker rooms, and showers for additional safety.
- OLD EPOXY: VariGLAZE is perfect for restoring old, faded, chipped epoxy flooring. Old epoxy springs back to life with a terrazzo like appearance, and because of its durability VariGLAZE will not fade like epoxy substrates.
- CONCRETE: Give old, drab concrete flooring a welcome facelift. VariGLAZE is an inexpensive option for turning unattractive concrete flooring into beautiful new surface with new color and radiance.
Here is why SaniMAX-C is quickly becoming a favorite solution of facilities managers who want long lasting and easy to maintain tile and grout surfaces.
- VariGLAZE transforms old flooring with hundreds of designer colors and accents to choose from
- VariGLAZE is resistant to staining, scuffing, scratching, and scorching
- VariGLAZE is completely UV stable
- VariGLAZE has Xolite, a new and unique polymer that will not react with most harsh chemicals and it’s resistant to hand sanitizers, uric acid, bowl cleaner, lubricants, oils, fluids and other caustic compounds
- VariGLAZE is extremely easy to clean because it’s resistant to water and dirt
- VariGLAZE is resistant to pathogens because bacteria have a hard time attaching to the non-stick surface
- VariGLAZE can be rejuvenated without damage to the substrate, another distinct advantage over epoxy and other high tech coatings